During the course of each year I normally give a number of county-focused lectures around Ireland, concentrating on specific Irish emigrant stories from different localities. I an conscious that many of the readers of the site do not have an opportunity to attend these, so I was pleased to be alerted to the fact that one is now available online (thanks Jackie!). The talk in question was on Galway and the American Civil War and was delivered at Galway City Museum on 15th October 2015. The audio has been combined with the original powerpoint slides by GK Media– you can play the talk via the link below. I hope it gives you a flavour of the style and form these county-focused talks normally take.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)